"My husband and I love to cook, and we love good food. However, our passion pales in comparison to the love and joy that Chef Pati and Bruce bring to the table. We have been fortunate to enjoy the A Posto experience for over ten years with special meals, summer gatherings and holiday celebrations. Each meal has held the culinary creativity and freshest quality that surpasses all others. Their approach to food is holistic, with thought and consideration going into every step of the process – the creation of the menu, the selection of ingredients, the offerings of the season. Pati has said, 'The kitchen is the place where magic is created and love is distributed.' So true! As professionals, they bring this same thoughtfulness to their business. Treat yourself to A Posto, often. You deserve it!"
– Dee, Waldport
A Posto Personal Chef Services LLC based in Newport, Oregon provides personal chef services utilizing the large selection of food and wine choices found here on the Oregon Coast. Our culinary resources include a wide assortment of locally-grown produce, farm-raised meats and poultry, fresh-caught sea foods and excellent wines produced in Oregon’s wine regions. Artisanal type products are available at our local specialty stores and farmers’ markets featuring such items as fresh baked breads, berry and fruit preserves, dried fruits and nuts, flowered honeys, cultivated and wild mushrooms, and fine cheeses including brie, cheddar and fresh chevre made with goat’s milk. The goal of our personal chef business is to take these incredible resources and prepare healthy meals for our clientele that are truly satisfying and memorable. We work with each client to discuss their tastes, budget, and schedule to develop a menu that is customized just for them.
A Posto Personal Chef Services LLC has designed the following service offerings for our clients:
• Small Dinner Parties: Spend more time entertaining with your friends and family and let us do the planning, shopping, prepping, cooking, and clean-up. This service is great for family reunions, coastal retreats with friends, or celebrating a special occasion.
• Wedding Services: Celebrate your special day with our personal chef and catering services for rehearsal dinners, receptions, small dinner parties, and 'day after' dining events such as a wedding party brunch.
• Family Reunions and Group Events: Let us create a custom menu or service for your event. Whether it's a themed party such as a Mexican Fiesta, or a fresh pasta class to promote team building, we will work with you to make the event special.
• Private Cooking Classes: Get a group of your friends together in your home and learn how to make something delicious. We offer demonstration only or interactive classes; you get to eat the final preparation no matter who makes it!
• One-on-One Instruction: Learn a new skill, technique, or recipe in the privacy and comfort of your own home.
• Personal Chef/Vacation Chef Services: We shop, prep, cook, package, and store meals in your home or vacation property for you to enjoy now fresh or reheated later as frozen.
• Shop with the Chef: Shop with our professional chefs to learn where all the good stuff is!
While each chef service is designed to be a separate activity, we can combine multiple services together to customize a plan that addresses your specific needs. We are always open to suggestion for new ideas on how we can be of better service, as long as the food preparation occurs in the client’s home or in a facility with a licensed commercial kitchen approved by the Health Departments of Lane, Lincoln, or Tillamook Counties.
Who can use our services?
Our Pricing Approach:
We believe that we offer value-added services that are worthwhile and fairly priced. Every client we service is unique; therefore, we offer a variety of pricing to fit the diversity of our clients' budget and taste preferences.
For more details about our personal chef services and associated client pricing, we have published additional pages devoted to each company offering along with highlighting the main benefits available to you. Please remember that all of our services are designed to be flexible and affordable. Please contact us at (971) 506-6695 or at email@example.com should you have any questions or want to tailor our services to your individual needs or an upcoming special occasion.
Our mission statement is as follows:
A Posto Personal Chef Services LLC will provide healthy, balanced, and affordable meals to its clients using fresh, seasonal, and local ingredients simply prepared with respect to the occasion.